Attention all 6th Grade Parents!
The yearbook committee is in need of a Kindergarten photo of your 6th grader for the 2016-2017 Centennial School Yearbook. You can send a photo in an envelope marked with your child’s name and 6th grade teacher. Please carefully read the rules regarding the submission of the photos. All submissions are due by Monday, February 6th 2017.
Kindergarten Photo Submission
- Submit photo in an envelope marked: “Yearbook Kindergarten Photo: Child’s Name, Child’s 6th Grade Teacher”
- DO NOT write on the back of the photo
- Any size photo can be submitted
- If you have an “irreplaceable photo” you may want to send in a different one, these photos are out of our control for a while and could be lost
- Photo needs to be clear and not too dark in color
- Photo does not need to be a school photo
- Be sure the picture is of your child ONLY
- All submissions due Monday, February 6th 2017.
- Photos will be available for pick up in the Centennial Office once yearbooks are delivered
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
School picture days are scheduled as follows:
- Primary Center – September 6
- Centennial – September 7
- MAE – September 12
Yearbook sales will run from Friday, October 13 through Friday, October 27th. Watch your Friday folders for more information!
If you have any questions, please contact: