Attention all 6th Grade Parents!
The yearbook committee is in need of a Kindergarten photo of your 6th grader for the 2016-2017 Centennial School Yearbook. You can send a photo in an envelope marked with your child’s name and 6th grade teacher. Please carefully read the rules regarding the submission of the photos. All submissions are due by Monday, February 6th 2017.
Kindergarten Photo Submission
- Submit photo in an envelope marked: “Yearbook Kindergarten Photo: Child’s Name, Child’s 6th Grade Teacher”
- DO NOT write on the back of the photo
- Any size photo can be submitted
- If you have an “irreplaceable photo” you may want to send in a different one, these photos are out of our control for a while and could be lost
- Photo needs to be clear and not too dark in color
- Photo does not need to be a school photo
- Be sure the picture is of your child ONLY
- All submissions due Monday, February 6th 2017.
- Photos will be available for pick up in the Centennial Office once yearbooks are delivered
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Chance Yearbook sale!
The 2016-17 Yearbook “last chance” sale will be held from Friday February 10th until Friday, February 24th. There are two ways to order:
Online, credit card ordering is available during the fall pre-sale at https://ybpay.lifetouch.com
Please be prepared to enter the appropriate job number associated with your school:
Mars Primary Center: 10831617
Mars Elementary: 1549617
Mars Centennial: 12142017
*There is a donation option offered when ordering online. All donations accrued will go towards providing yearbooks for Mars elementary aged children who otherwise would not be able to purchase one this year.
Sales flyers, as a reminder, will be sent home with those students who did not place an order during the Fall sale. Flyers will also be available in the office of each elementary school building during the sale dates. Please make all checks payable to Mars Elementary PTO in the amount of $15.00 and return flyer with payment to the school by February 24th. No cash please.
The only way to guarantee a yearbook for your child is by placing an order by February 24th as PTO does not order any extra yearbooks.
If you have any questions, please contact: