March for Mars
March for Mars Committee
- Jessica Randall – Coordinator
- Lee Ann Riner – Coordinator
- Melissa Gulnac
- Heather Johnson
- Sarah Hosack
- Amber Rush
- Megan Lenz
We are happy to announce that our fall PTO FUNdraiser is back! We will be holding our March for Mars event! Our goal is to raise money for the Mars Elementary PTO, while promoting health, fitness, and having FUN! March for Mars is a walk-a-thon where the students collect pledges from friends and family.
All students will participate in a walk on or near their campus during the school day at a time designated by their Principal:
- October 6th (PC)
- October 7th (MAE)
- October 8th (Centennial)
Proceeds from the event will fund PTO programs for the 2021-2022 school year. We expect this fundraiser to be a huge success!
If you would like to help the PTO run this terrific fundraiser and see your kids and their classmates in action, please use the appropriate “SignUp” link below.
Note: Each school has a separate Sign-Up page. If you have children in more than one school and wish to participate with each child, you will need to use more than one link.
Please remember to have your license scanned before the day of the event. If you have any questions, please contact the March for Mars committee!
***PITTSBURGH PENGUIN JERSEY BACK AGAIN***
Collect $50 and your name will be entered into a drawing to win an autographed Evgeni Malkin jersey with a certificate of authenticity! Then, for each additional $50 raised, your name will be entered again!
Here’s what you need to do:
Collect donations from friends and family to sponsor you for March for Mars. We are asking for a flat donation, not a per-lap donation.
Donations can be collected by:
- Cash or Check: Checks can be made payable to Mars Elementary PTO
***Please do not postdate checks, as all checks will be cashed upon receipt***
- Online Donations (processing fees apply): Use the following website:
PLEASE RETURN YOUR COLLECTION ENVELOPE EVEN IF YOU COLLECTED ALL OF YOUR PLEDGES ONLINE.
***ALL COLLECTION ENVELOPES ARE DUE ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17th***
All students will be eligible to earn the following PRIZES based upon the amount of donations they collect:
- *** All participants will receive a bandana.
- $10 March for Mars Cool Towel
- $30 Congratulations, you have opted out and will help the PTO reach its annual goal.
- $40 March for Mars T-shirt to wear the day of the event
- $50 Name entered in a drawing to win an autographed Malkin jersey (and again for each additional $50)
- $75 Mars Water Bottle (delivered late October)
- $150 Mars Blanket (delivered late October)
- $300 Mars Under Armour Hoodie (delivered late October)
We can accept donations after the deadline but CANNOT guarantee the availability of prizes or entry into the drawing (if eligible), so turn in your collection envelope with cash and/or checks NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17th.
*There is no rain date should this event be canceled due to inclement weather. All pledges collected will be considered a donation to the Mars Elementary PTO. We will make every effort to work around any adverse weather conditions on the day of the event.